View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL salaries by team and position Very Cool

Always looking for new sources but why not use Spotrac like this source does and eliminate middleman? Also, NFL is cited as a source link but try to find anything there dealing with individual salary details or cap.

Edit: Also it lists Quin as 2012-13 player but he is a FA now. McCain, Ball and Routt all listed and are FAs. I'm sleepy so maybe missing something but not sure how useful this is. Think I'd rather go with other sources.