View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: G in the 1st round?

I wouldn't scream NO!! but if I were going to draft an OG, it would be Alvin Bailey in 3rd & may be avail in 4th. He is not only taller but switch from LG to RG frequently during games. We need a NT and WR before OG.

Also, think Brooks will start RG. I think I'd pass on drafting a G until 2014 to replace Smith.