View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Williams NT

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
If we don't improve our Draft position, we'd have to use our first-round pick to get him because our second-round pick (59th) would almost certainly be too late to get him.
I think it is going to depend on how he does in combine. He should be focusing on his weight lifting and 40time as we saw last combine.