View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013   #7
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rey's post senior Bowl Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I dont think drafting a WR early says they are giving up on anyone in particular .... Hunter's an outside guy IMO and wouldnt be returning punts or kicks. Martin wouldstill have his place on the team .... the drafting of a WR early improves the position , pushes Walter down the depth chart and makes up for the loss of Posey. If he hadnt gotten injured , I dont think it's as big a need as it is now.

As it is , they really need a solid outside guy. If it was up to me , I'd take Rogers but Hunter's in the same mold.
My question wasn't referring to Hunter in the 1st, but to Tavon Austin in the 2nd. While I agree Walter needs to be replaced/upgraded, I think he's back next year because there's just no one currently on the roster to replace him. Hunter might be able to do so, but we'd have to wait til the end of TC to find out and then cut Walter after we know if Hunter is capable. I've got high hopes for Hunter, I think he might be a star in this league very soon.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote