View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013   #6
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rey's post senior Bowl Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
While I agree that player rankings will change a lot between now and late April, barring injury or an arrest Short will go in the 1st round and it might take a little luck for us to get him at #27.
Are you giving up on Martin in the slot after only 1 season? I can see giving up on Jean since he's been here 2 seasons now and still sucks, but I think Martin has potential.

I agree with finding some way to get an early 2nd round pick while keeping our own. We need quality not quantity.
I dont think drafting a WR early says they are giving up on anyone in particular .... Hunter's an outside guy IMO and wouldnt be returning punts or kicks. Martin wouldstill have his place on the team .... the drafting of a WR early improves the position , pushes Walter down the depth chart and makes up for the loss of Posey. If he hadnt gotten injured , I dont think it's as big a need as it is now.

As it is , they really need a solid outside guy. If it was up to me , I'd take Rogers but Hunter's in the same mold.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote