View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013   #67
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I never called him a bust. He was jag this year though. Nothing special. Potential means you haven't done it yet. Hopefully they sign him cheap and find another pass rusher.
I hear ya & agree. Barwin did himself no favors, but I'm attempting to look at the big picture & the seasons that I mentioned he did show some flashes of being a good player. I think acquiring an ILB & OLB is a must.

It's kinda funny how you defined "potential" because that was always a word that was linked to Mario yr in & yr out. Which always made me question at what point do you quit claiming there is untapped potential & the player is who he is. As you can probably tell...I'm not a Mario fan & haven't been for quite a few yrs.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote