View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WR catch rate: Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Where was that "time to get rid of Walter" thread again?

Interesting but Walter's stats don't look that bad to me in themselves. More concerned about the Posey, Jean and Martin failure to launch. That is totally ridiculous. Posey caught 43% & Martin 36%. What bothers me is how many dink passes we see that are successfull but do not move ball much. If a pass does not get you 5 yards or more, better to run. There are some exceptions of course but for most part.