Thread: Ramses Barden
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013   #4
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 71412 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ramses Barden

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I wouldn't mind getting this guy. In fact, his price range is probably the area that the Texans would look in if they go the FA route. Considering the others are the likes Deverey Henderson, Jerome Simpson, & Cribbs, I think Barden has the most upside. Who couldn't use a 6'6" 220lb wr who runs in the 4.5 range? I know of 1 team that has needed a true #2 wr for quite some time.
I haven't really heard his name thrown around at all, but I agree he seems like a great option for us. Especially considering Posey's injury.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote