View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013   #3
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104085 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL salaries by team and position Very Cool

Things I noted

Kevin Walter's salary should not be 3 mil for that production level when Dre's salary is less than 6 mil for HIS production level. Walter needs out.

Antonio Smith's salary is a huge pain in the butt. It needs restructuring or he needs to take a pay hit. Or, he could leave, but then we'd be looking to draft DE or get a DE free agent because I do not believe Jared Crick is the starter we're looking for there.

LB - look for Keyaron Fox to be cut. Has not seen playing time to my knowledge and does not need to be on this team.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote