View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013   #3
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109144 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL salaries by team and position Very Cool

Things I noted

Kevin Walter's salary should not be 3 mil for that production level when Dre's salary is less than 6 mil for HIS production level. Walter needs out.

Antonio Smith's salary is a huge pain in the butt. It needs restructuring or he needs to take a pay hit. Or, he could leave, but then we'd be looking to draft DE or get a DE free agent because I do not believe Jared Crick is the starter we're looking for there.

LB - look for Keyaron Fox to be cut. Has not seen playing time to my knowledge and does not need to be on this team.
htownfan32 is online now   Reply With Quote