View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013   #7
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 279120 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ray Lewis Recovered Using Banned Substance

Ray has never been tested positive in 17 years. I guess that's relative, because Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds never tested positive.

However, I am suspect of the story because of the timing it was released. It seems very contrived and deliberate to release the story at the height of the media frenzy around Ray Lewis.

If true, so be it.

But if not true, that just sucks for Ray because he doesn't deserve this negative publicity at a time when we should be celebrating 17 great years in the league.

Seriously, deer antlers? They couldn't find any sharks fins or black bear penis to give him? Sounds like a lot of mumbo jumbo to me.