View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013   #7
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 348851 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Marshall Faulk: Belichick, Patriots cheated us out of a Super Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I think Faulk is contending they did more than that. I mean, if you're taping the defense you're not going to swing the camera over to the offensive side, too?

The tapes were destroyed, but were those all the tapes? Anything get erased?
Yeah, I guess, but without any kind of evidence, he comes off as a little whiny and borders on the Tim Brown / Bill Callahan deep end.

There is nothing illegal about sending scouts to watch the opposing team, and they could have easily picked up on those calls that Faulk is speaking about. They were pretty arrogant about being the "greatest show in turf" back then and thought they were invincible. It would not surprise me if they were less than thorough about checking out whoever was watching those walkthroughs.

I have never heard that the Pats were filming offenses. Not saying it never happened, but at this time, there is absolutely nothing to substantiate the accusations.