View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013   #18
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If Manti Teo Drops to the Texans, Would You Draft Him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
A total guess, but I think Te'o now has a chip on his shoulder and will play above expectations of many.

I'm just not sure it's worth us using a 1st on an ILB versus other needs.
chip on one shoulder? You sure it isn't dip? I saw him in zone coverages when he got his picks and his coverage skills are questionable at best...so if you use tons of man cover....I wouldn't want this guy. He really isn't even a big hitter. Here is a highlight video. Hell, he's a sloppy player in his own highlight reel, his picks come in zone coverage. He has decent closing speed, but he can't turn and run as well as you want. I'd pass because there are going to be better players out there when we pick.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote