View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013   #32
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How does the playbook change with a more mobile quarterback?

In 2010 I mentioned that a lot of our close games that we lost could've been won by our offense staying on the field if we only had a QB that would see nothing open and run for the first down on 2nd and 3 or 3 and 5 etc...

All I got in response to that was "I don't want my QB being exposed to injury" or "Running is just not Matt Schaub's game". Here we are two years later complaining how our QB is not mobile enough.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote