View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013   #59
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104666 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I mentioned this potential move months ago , long before people were talking about moving Bawrin inside (which I think is a horrible idea) .... I think he instantly upgrades the position and he does have the ability to cover as he had to do it as an OLB. To be honest , I think he's a much better fit inside than out.

I can see him inside even of they dont resign Barwin.

This does open up the possibility for another OLB to be drafted early along with a guy on the front be it NT/DT/DE. This draft will be really interesting.
Yep,

It lowers the priority in the draft. But the need for 1-2 pass rushers remains.

I still want Rick/Wade to pick a ILB in the 4-5th rd. They should be able to find a good depth player.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote