View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013   #15
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 377943 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jay Ratliff's BAC was 0.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Just as you said, drunks just usually don't make good decisions.
Yep, that was me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Well legally the people serving them have a part in it but outside of that who would you leave the end choice too ?
Yeah, but there's a profit motive in conflict with limiting drinks. And there are ways around a limit.

There's also the "eye test" that fails people. I could have 20 drinks in me and strangers would not nearly know how drunk I was by watching me for short time. The cops and bystanders in this case initially thought Ratliff was "okay".
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote