View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013   #11
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If Manti Teo Drops to the Texans, Would You Draft Him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion;2112094[B
]No , not even if he has a great combine. I dont think he's big enough to play the position in the NFL.[/b]

As for the texans front office philosophy - you can scratch that off your conspiracy list .... they took Posey in the last draft with his off field issues. I also mocked Posey to the Texans last year .... in the 3rd round.
You do realize he's being listed st 6'2" 255lbs? That's more then adequate size for the ILB & compared to the other top prospects he actually weighs more then most by 5-10lbs & he is right in line w/ the height.

I'm sure he will he grilled by the NFL teams at the combine & most are saying this incident won't have much effect on his draft status. It was piss poor judgement on his part w/out a doubt, but if he has a great combine I can see this incident being forgotten quickly. Outside of the Alabama game he was solid most of the season. Very rarely missed tackles & did make some good plays. Time will tell, but I think he has a chance to recover at the combine & if that goes well I wouldn't be surprised to see him go in the 1st or 2nd. I prefer others compared to him for the Texans, but I don't think he is not an option at all.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote