View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013   #10
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: G in the 1st round?

Just watched some clips of him against lsu. He's super athletic for a guy that size, but he doesn't play as heavy as I'd like. He wasn't mauling guys in the run game. And their offense is just like ours for who ever said he wouldn't fit. I liked zeitler coming out more last year because he played like he had lead in his helmet and in his gloves. He mauled people coming off the line.

This guys potential is high though. He'd be a perfect fit for this system but I'd lime to see him play with more thump. His feet, quickness and all around athleticsm are first round worthy for sure. I wouldn't be mad with picking him at all.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote