View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013   #18
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
This was my exact thought. All moving Reed to ILB is make it less of a high draft need. They're still going to need depth there because James was on a one year contract and while Merciless started to turn it up more as the season went on and increased PT they're going to need a capable 3rd OLB to rotate in.
I guess you aren't big on Braman. I would actually like to see what he has to offer, but I do believe both ILB & OLB will need some depth. ILB more if Reed is moved & Barwin is re-signed.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote