View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013   #7
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89849 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: G in the 1st round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I think we've got to many other team holes to worry about OG in the 1st round but if we did it seems to me the Texans favor athleticism and speed in their O-linemen and instead of looking for a true OG, I'd look at an OT that can also play OG. OT's are usually a little taller and more athletic than a true OG and faster to the second level of blocking. I'd look at Lane Johnson, Oday Aboushi, or Dallas Thomas in the 2nd. If I did look at OG in the 1st it would be Jonathan Cooper who I think is very athletic.
Alabama runs a zone system, their offense is actually pretty comparable to ours, and Warmack was pretty dominant this past year.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote