View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013   #23
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 313912 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Give Braman a shot, I think he could do it.
I like Braman, too. He's rough around the edges, but he's a high motor player. If they move Brooks inside, this will definitely create a hole for a guy like Braman on the outside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
why do you guys want to resign barwin?

WTH is up with you guys giving extensions to players who are not performing?
this is what im talking about. Kubiak and schaub contaminating the fan base.
yeaaa he's funny and has goofy hair lets give him an extension even though he sucked. yeaa lets keep walter as #2 reciever because he blocks good.

This team and now this fan base has no accountability whatsoever.

It sickens me.
Your Kubiak rant aside, I don't want Barwin back. I was not impressed with him at all in 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Clearly moving Brooks inside is more about his inability to perform up to what Wade is looking for in his OLB and less about his ability as an ILB.
This mentality is what concerns me. They seem to be trying to make players fit a system instead of customizing a system to fit available talent.