View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013   #10
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 36901 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
i like it. i like the effort.

i never understood the whole brooks cant play ILB because he was a converted olb from de from college crowd.

This is something bill belicheck would do. I really like the effort. Kubiak finally has the balls to think outside the box and show some risk.

Kubiak's conservative mentality has been slowly contaminating the fanbase where you see them so reluctant to move away from kevin walter, move away from matt schaub etc...

Finally some gumption to try something different, take some risk, by kubiak.

It might not work, but I really like the effort. Im all for it and see if it works.

You will never know unless you try.

This is so bill belichikian. I like it. I really do.
First, LOL if you think Gary had ANYTHING to do with this

2nd, this is a great move but IMO you can add olb to our list of needs even if we resign barwin.....still need a legit 3rd rusher to rotate in there

Not to mention NT is still a big need