View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013   #8
Jules Winnfield
BMF

Rep Power: 1227 Jules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respectedJules Winnfield is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: Brooks to move to ILB

i like it. i like the effort.

i never understood the whole brooks cant play ILB because he was a converted olb from de from college crowd.

This is something bill belicheck would do. I really like the effort. Kubiak finally has the balls to think outside the box and show some risk.

Kubiak's conservative mentality has been slowly contaminating the fanbase where you see them so reluctant to move away from kevin walter, move away from matt schaub etc...

Finally some gumption to try something different, take some risk, by kubiak.

It might not work, but I really like the effort. Im all for it and see if it works.

You will never know unless you try.

This is so bill belichikian. I like it. I really do.
Jules Winnfield is offline   Reply With Quote