View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013   #11
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51561 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jay Ratliff's BAC was 0.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Three years ago, the NFLPA demanded that they take over a safe driver program from the NFL for just that reason. And for those players worried about their expensive cars, they send two drivers, one to carry the player, the other to follow in the player's car....both drivers bonded.

link

Just as you said, drunks just usually don't make good decisions.
Good info, thanks doc. I guess Jerry's limo service isn't anonymous since he knows that it was only utilized 7 times this season?