View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013   #21
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Houston Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Agree and he also had run ins with his strength coach. Don't think Kubiak will like that, although IIRC the coach was released later.
Yep

And Dooley was a terrible HC that literally destroyed that program.

Rodgers pot smoking suspension bothers me though. I would due a extensive interview with him at the Combine. (If Gary doesn't have another elective surgery scheduled at that time.) and have a long talk with his coaches at Tennessee Tech. If everything checks out Rodgers would be my 1st rd pick.

Do you think it's ironic that with Dooley as HC

Bray/Rodgers/Patterson/Hunter/Thomas etc... all are said to have leadership/character issues. I would take what Dooley has to say about his former players with grain of salt. Dooley was as bad a HC at a major college program as I've seen in a long time. Clearly in over his head.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote