View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013   #6
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Raven's QB Blasts plan to play next years SB in New Jersey

If I were to attend a regular season game in cold and snow, I probably wouldn't mind the experience. However, if I were wealthy given a Super Bowl trip including pregame events, food, lodging and game I would be shelling out out anywhere from $5 to $10 grand, it would have to be an experience done in comfort.

Quote:
I would go to a Super Bowl played in an outdoor stadium, in the North, before I would go in its current favored profile. The weather will weed out folks, and will make it a unique Super Bowl experience.
I think ticket prices have more to doing with weeding out folks at the Super Bowl.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote