View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013   #31
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 56411 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How does the playbook change with a more mobile quarterback?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
This. I want to see a real effort or nothing at all. I don't want to see some throw away pick. If you think you are going to get the next Colin Kaepernick then sure take him. But don't just buy into some 6th round pick is going to be the next Tom Brady.
problem is the Texans are thinking they have 99 problems but QB ain't 1 of them...The O-line can be fixed, lack of LB depth can be fixed, Secondary help can be fixed, however...

a QB that is gun shy with little to no arm strength can't be fixed, and the Texans brass cannot see that. Until they do, until Gary does, they can draft all the Kaepernick's they want, he won't see the field until Kubiak man's up and makes the change and considering Schaub was "his guy", I don't see that happening...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Pickspatrick!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote