View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013   #7
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jay Ratliff's BAC was 0.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Ok, now that's pretty darn cool of him to do. I think more teams should do that, and probably do a better job of getting the word out.
I read that most teams do offer a similar service but players who use it are often looked down upon. Would you really want your boss knowing that you're going out and drinking to the point that you can't drive 2-3 times a week?

They need to make it anonymous if they want players to use it more, although I'm not sure it would make much difference as it seems to be more of a point of pride rather than not being able to pay for taxis.