Thread: Coons Mock 3.0
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013   #3
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coons Mock 3.0

My guess on compensatory picks would be
3rd - Mario
5th or 6th - Brisiel
6th or 7th - Dreeseen
6th or 7th - Allen

I would like to see a QB, just because I think there needs to be more competition. But they have 4 QBs signed now (Schaub, Yates, Keenum, and Stephen McGee). I don't know if there are enough reps for 5 QBs in camp.

Otherwise, I think you have most of the positions covered. I would like to see a good nickel CB drafted, and a true FB. I think the main theme I would like the Texans to concentrate on is speed. Across the board.