View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013   #20
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ticket Prices 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Meh.. While ticket price hikes suck (and FTR, I hate price increases -they suck!!), I suspect the Texans will fall middle of the pack when it comes to overall gameday costs. Much ado about nothing.
Middle of the pack compared to multiple states where their cost of living is higher, if not substantially higher, then ours & thus our tickets look cheaper, but apples to apples comparing cost of living in the areas & I bet we are climbing that ladder towards the upper portion of the list. It's getting ridiculous when some 500 sections are close to the $90 range & that's suppose to the cheaper area.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote