View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013   #17
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Fan Starts a Fight at the ProBowl

I remember breaking a huge crack in my dash of my SUV years ago when the Rockets choked against the Mavs in that series where they had that 2-0 lead. Lol! Man, I had been drinking quite a bit that day and had a long drive back and was forced to listen to game 7 on the 610 radio and slowly little by little the Rockets just choked it away. One slam to the dash after another, and then bam I had this huge crack. Got ripped off so badly at the dealership to get a new one. Lol!
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote