View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013   #28
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How does the playbook change with a more mobile quarterback?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
The Texans seem to go BPA every year almost, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if we didn't draft a QB. Hope we do as long as it is a guy with real potential. Don't want some Yates type of guy this time around.
This. I want to see a real effort or nothing at all. I don't want to see some throw away pick. If you think you are going to get the next Colin Kaepernick then sure take him. But don't just buy into some 6th round pick is going to be the next Tom Brady.