View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Fan Starts a Fight at the ProBowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
That was creepy.

Although I have to say that I acted that same way when we lost to the Bills in the playoffs in the infamous 35-3 game. Of course I didn't have toys in my room, nor a stack of 381 videos on the floor.

BUT, I did destroy a baseball bat on a tree in my front yard. Reduced the bat to splinters the size of toothpicks.

On second thought, I completely understand where that kid is coming from. LOL.
Dude... That particular game that you *ahem* mention, had me looking for a new television within the next day or so, as my tennis shoe destroyed the one I had been watching.