View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013   #17
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 45478 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ticket Prices 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
6. Assuming you could sit in the same section each time, what is the advantage of being a season ticket holder vs just buying tickets to each game?
I guess it depends on who you buy your tickets from for each game. Since I've had season tickets for the entire ride, I don't know what the Texans have available each game/how hard they are to get/etc. Getting them from anywhere else is going to cost you so the advantage to season tickets would be that you get your same seat always at face value.

And a note on the PSLs. Certain parts of the stadium require that you get a PSL - the entire lower bowl, for example. You can't get season tickets in section 108 and not get a PSL. I'm only aware of the upper sections of the stadium being the only place you can get season tickets without a PSL, like me for example, sec. 547.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote