Originally Posted by Doppelganger
Questions as i am not a season ticket holder:
1. When buying season tickets, are you forced to buy preseason also or can you just buy the regular season?
2. If you buy the season tickets do you get a discount per ticket or are you paying full price per ticket?
3. If you are buying preseaon, are they discounted tickets or full price?
4. Do you have to buy a PSL to be a season ticket holder? Do they have to be renewed yearly? Do you have to pay a yearly fee for them?
5. How much does a parking pass cost? Are there discounts for buying for the season?
6. Assuming you could sit in the same section each time, what is the advantage of being a season ticket holder vs just buying tickets to each game?
Also, PSLs don't have to be renewed, but if you don't renew your tickets (i.e. pay the invoices) or purchase the playoff tickets you lose your PSL.