View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013   #13
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ticket Prices 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
Questions as i am not a season ticket holder:

1. When buying season tickets, are you forced to buy preseason also or can you just buy the regular season?

2. If you buy the season tickets do you get a discount per ticket or are you paying full price per ticket?

3. If you are buying preseaon, are they discounted tickets or full price?

4. Do you have to buy a PSL to be a season ticket holder? Do they have to be renewed yearly? Do you have to pay a yearly fee for them?

5. How much does a parking pass cost? Are there discounts for buying for the season?

6. Assuming you could sit in the same section each time, what is the advantage of being a season ticket holder vs just buying tickets to each game?

Thanks!
Season tickets or PSLs you have to buy the whole season including pre-season.

There is no discount for season ticket holders.

Pre-season costs the same as regular season.

No you do not have to have a PSL to be a season ticket holder but it controls what section you can be in.

Parking pass cost depends on which lot and is often only open to season ticket/PSL holders.

Assuming you could sit in the same section would be a grossly bad assumption. My PSLs are on the front row field level Texans side. There is no way you could have guaranteed sitting anywhere close and I checked - similar seats were going for 4+ times face value. Now I paid full face value through 2-14 as well. We know the folks around us. The security know us - in a good way - no ticket checks, etc. I can stretch my legs out to full extension and watch the game. It's just a trade-off.