Originally Posted by Doppelganger
Questions as i am not a season ticket holder:
1. When buying season tickets, are you forced to buy preseason also or can you just buy the regular season?
2. If you buy the season tickets do you get a discount per ticket or are you paying full price per ticket?
3. If you are buying preseaon, are they discounted tickets or full price?
4. Do you have to buy a PSL to be a season ticket holder? Do they have to be renewed yearly? Do you have to pay a yearly fee for them?
5. How much does a parking pass cost? Are there discounts for buying for the season?
6. Assuming you could sit in the same section each time, what is the advantage of being a season ticket holder vs just buying tickets to each game?
Season tickets or PSLs you have to buy the whole season including pre-season.
There is no discount for season ticket holders.
Pre-season costs the same as regular season.
No you do not have to have a PSL to be a season ticket holder but it controls what section you can be in.
Parking pass cost depends on which lot and is often only open to season ticket/PSL holders.
Assuming you could sit in the same section would be a grossly bad assumption. My PSLs are on the front row field level Texans side. There is no way you could have guaranteed sitting anywhere close and I checked - similar seats were going for 4+ times face value. Now I paid full face value through 2-14 as well. We know the folks around us. The security know us - in a good way - no ticket checks, etc. I can stretch my legs out to full extension and watch the game. It's just a trade-off.