View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013   #19
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82097 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans earning respect of their peers at Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Yep, but I do not buy their merchandise, scream my lungs out in support and stay up nights mocking drafts for them. IMO, those other team are not beating us, it is the team I root for that is beating us. sigh
How many Super Bowls has PFM made it to in his 14 year career? How many Super Bowls has Baltimore made it to, a perennial playoff team?

Make the Super Bowl is damn hard. And some of you whine and ***** like we shoulda been there 5 times already.

Get over 2012 already, it's done with.
Vance87 is offline   Reply With Quote