View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013   #177
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair's Thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Personally, I think this is the result of having crap defensive coordinators who couldn't develop talent. Since Kubiak got here, the majority of our FA signings & high draft picks have gone to the defensive side of the ball & he's been able to field a competent offense with lesser talent.

I was hoping with Wade, we would be able to develop someone like Tim Jamison, Jared Crick, Darryl Sharpton, & Glover Quin (good job there, but I'm thinking that's more on the player than the coaches).

We're not going to possess the majority of mismatches until we invest some talent on the offensive side of the ball. All those pro bowlers are great & a testament to Kubiak & his system, but for many of those guys, the Pro Bowl is probably going to be the highlight of their career & we need guys who expect more.
What ... Richard Sherman wasn't good ?

You have a point but I've posted somewhere that the Broncos of the late 90's offense had Terrell Davis late round pick , Rod Smith UFA, Ed McCaffery 4th rd by Giants , Shannon Sharpe late pick , Tom Nalen 7th rd , Gary Zimmer traded a 1 and 2 for him , and John Elway older QB.