View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's Senior Bowl Evaluation

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
overall nice job BB, however I just mocked Datone Jones to Texans in the first round. Pass rusher with size and ability to play 5 tech generally garner first round grade. He is exceptional. Very bright, more explosive than Cameron Jordan who I really liked in 11 & went 24th overall to New Orleans.

Maycock mentioned Schwenke as a perfect fit for Texans ZBS but he must not understand Myers is going nowhere & Ben Jones is chomping at the bit?

Yeah Long will get overdrafted which I why I don't mock him anymore, naturally LG as I've said all along.

Ansah is a top 15 pick the Pierre-Paul comparisons are accurate its just that he isn't as explosive he plays heavy but still has elite closing speed. impressive.

Vernon is a going to be a solid pro still have him ranked a 4th rounder.

Terrance Williams just does'nt touch the ball enough to warrant a first round selection. However, better prospect than last years WR darling Stephen Hill.

I wouldn't be upset with either of both of those OSU players, Wheaten has long speed & can stop on a dime while Poyer is the best CB here.
Reading your comments on Datone Jones I went what is he talking about? I then read my critique. I meant to say he would be a "lower first round if picked as a DE." As I posted on your mock, I have Jones top 22 as OLB.

TWilliams is not going to get many passes on Texans but neither is anyone else. I want whomever at WR2 to catch what is thrown, work sidelines, go after and up for the pass, offer height + sub 4.5 and imo few in draft offer that. He does, especially at almost 20 yards per catch.