View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013   #28
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 2013 Post Senior Bowl Texan Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Texans more often than not configure in a 4-3 not traditional 3-4 so he could play DE while Antonio kicks to DT. Texans spent #26th overall in last years draft on OLB Whitney Mercilus, Brooks the year before #42 in 2nd. Watt, a DE was taken #11 overall in 2011. As I framed it Jones can either bookend Watt 3-4 or replace Barwin 4-3. Athletic monster to compliment Watt he uses his quickness inside, has natural strength/strong hands, and shows desirable passion for football. Datone seems to flash a lot of juice, doesn't take plays off, is explosive, has exceptional rip move, strong base to plant & bull rush. In reality he is one of those ascending prospects come Day One this April probably already off the board.
This is accurate, BL and I like your mock. I followed Datone and he is good but I have him rated top 22. Ansah should be there & I like him better as OLB. I rated both as having 5 better than avg plays in Senior Bowl. Patton should be very good.