View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013   #26
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 2013 Post Senior Bowl Texan Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
We've got some good young prospects to step in for Antonio after he departs like Tim Jamison & Jared Crick. Anyway don't you think it's about time we look to an edge-rusher to take up the slack in pressuring the QB ? The idea of our "2 top" pass-rushers being downlineman in our 3-4 just doesn't make much sense to me ? I'd rather see them use a high-pick on another OLB even with Merciless & Reed than I would a first-rounder on a 3-4 DE.
Jones is a dynamic pass rusher. He plays with alot of heart and would be a perfect fit in Wades version of a 3-4 or 4-3 on passing downs.

As BL said after the Sr Bowl/Combine he probably will be gone at 27.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote