View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013   #15
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looks Like Everything's Changing with the Cowboys..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
How long can Jones honestly handle a big name coach with an ego before he fires him or drives him insane and makes him "retire"?
I don't know but he admitted that fan reaction gets to him. Last year got to him. The last time it did that and they missed the playoffs for so many years straight he hired Parcells. So we will see. I don't dislike Jason Garrett, I just don't think he is a good coach. He barely had experience as an OC and even then he wasn't that great. Just very raw and hasn't handled game management well.