View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013   #24
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 2013 Post Senior Bowl Texan Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
If Williams is not there in the 3rd you must let him go

Watt needs to have his contract extended sooner than later by whatever means necessary, Jones would be his future bookend DE after Antonio teaches him ways of the Ninja plus Texans need another premier pass rusher after Watt nobody stepped up their production & Barwin may leave via free agency.

In regards to comps, I used our boards own resident expert Dutchrudder fine work - http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96961

skeptical feedback I must say but there you go
We've got some good young prospects to step in for Antonio after he departs like Tim Jamison & Jared Crick. Anyway don't you think it's about time we look to an edge-rusher to take up the slack in pressuring the QB ? The idea of our "2 top" pass-rushers being downlineman in our 3-4 just doesn't make much sense to me ? I'd rather see them use a high-pick on another OLB even with Merciless & Reed than I would a first-rounder on a 3-4 DE.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote