View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013   #38
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans earning respect of their peers at Pro Bowl

Back to the OP. Are the Texans really gaining respect when its the Texans talking about how others respect the Texans? Doesn't that seem like it needs to be taken w/ a grain of salt. I think I would be more impressed w/ players from OTHER teams talking about who they respected from the Texans as opposed to the Texans patting themselves on the back. Give me a quote from P.Manning talking about Watt or Champ Bailey talking about Andre over the Texan players claiming that others respect them despite none being quoted as saying such. Just saying...
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote