View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013   #37
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans earning respect of their peers at Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
If they were some worrisome then why did you start a thread after that game and call everyone a bunch of cry babies who complained about the team's performance or questioned anything??

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...ghlight=Babies

Seems a bit hypocritical Carr Bombed. You acted like there was nothing to even worry about on that day from what I remember. Now you're acting like it was some major game that changed the dynamics of things. I don't see how you of anyone can bring these games up at all.
What the hell? You really just pulled up a thread months old?

Since when can people not change their mind??? Dp you even know the history of my handle? I wasn't always "Carr Bombed". I wanted to do just what you're doing now... walk around with my head in a dark stinky place ignoring the obvious. I wanted to believe as well, that doesn't mean I have to latch on to a sinking ship just because I unplugged my head and opened up my eyes.

You didn't pull up anything that was "hypocritical", all you did was pull up something from the past from someone who has had a change of opinion about (the QB of) his team. I do have a right to change my opinion don't I? You could go back in time and pull up posts from multiple posters who have changed their opinion on different topics. The fact that I made that thread just proves that no matter what I say, I'm a fan and root for my team and want the best for my team, but that doesn't mean I have to keep towing the company line when things become blatantly obvious to me. I have no problem admitting being wrong, but that also means I don't have to stay on one side, am cemented to one opinion, just because a thread was submitted into the Texanstalk memory bank. Your little "Gotcha post" reeks of desperation.. a hell of a LOT has changed since November.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 01-28-2013 at 05:53 AM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote