View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013   #36
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87061 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans earning respect of their peers at Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
The second half collapse took a lot of shine off our early season success with me. Even the wins we had in the second half were worrisome, mainly the Lions game and the Jags game. It goes back to the whole expectations thing and the reason why this was a failed season imo. It's time to step up and play with the big boys. I can take a loss to a top team as long as you're competitive, but getting blown out three times to top teams in unacceptable for any team that considers itself a "contender".
If they were some worrisome then why did you start a thread after that game and call everyone a bunch of cry babies who complained about the team's performance or questioned anything??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post

I go out of town for thanksgiving, come back and see a whole bunch of threads of people just crying. Newsflash people, your team wasn't going to go 16-0 and I highly doubt they'll go 15-1.. which they're still on pace to pull off BTW. For the love of god, man up, suck up the tears and stop crying. In case anybody paid attention or not, the Texans won.

And before the "yeah buts" come in.. who gives a crap, how many times was Houston on the other side of that coin for almost a decade when they faced good teams? We're 10-1 and have managed to win two close games in overtime when we were tested. There is nothing to cry about.. at least not to this extent. Eat your leftover turkey and stop crying. If you want something to actually whine about, snap back to 2005.
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...ghlight=Babies

Seems a bit hypocritical Carr Bombed. You acted like there was nothing to even worry about on that day from what I remember. Now you're acting like it was some major game that changed the dynamics of things. I don't see how you of anyone can bring these games up at all.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote