View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013   #35
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans earning respect of their peers at Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
SB contender = LOL

Has anybody looked at the many holes on this team?

They need a really good draft to at least fill some of the holes. Gary has already had his sleep apnes surgery, so hopefully he can find time to make it to the combine to personally scout/interview the players. Unlike past yrs.

We've seen what the draft turns into when Rick is left alone at the combine. 6-10 anybody?
Every team has holes, which is why QB play is so important today like no other time in the history of the league. Good QB play can cover a lot of holes. I think the Brad Johnson days and Trent Dilfer days are over. Alex Smith was way better than both of those guys and he got benched for a guy who was basically a rookie with greater playmaking potential. I just don't think Schaub is that guy who'll be able to take us where we need to go.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote