View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Looks Like Everything's Changing with the Cowboys..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Which is a chicken and egg argument at best. They are on in so many markets because they are so popular. They were smart in having training camp in LA. They owned TX but for Houston. Half of LA were Cowboys fans. Basically lots of the country other than those with very nearby good teams became Cowboys fans. They were the white hats who waited for Rodger the Dodger to come back from serving his country in Vietnam. For goodness sakes the Loveboat used to have an annual episode with the Cowboys' cheerleaders. As ESAD said there are still a lot of folks around who remember both the '70's and '90's Cowboys teams. You've got the order backwards.
I think since they have been & remain competitive against the NFC East also helps. Around here, we've got people that love any team that plays the Cowboys...

I spent a little time in the North East this past summer, & there are a lot of people that feel that way about the local team. I talked to several people who were Cowboy fans (didn't even know we had a team) because they beat up on the 'skins.... or the Eagles.... I'm sure there are those that like the Cowboys because they beat up on the Giants.