View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013   #23
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112833 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 2013 Post Senior Bowl Texan Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I've been a big fan of Jones and Patton all year. I thought Cyprien looked really good yesterday and I like the Locke pick. We need a Punter.

Jonathan Franklin has been my sleeper RB all year and nothing has changed after the Senior Bowl. Really want the Texans to draft this kid. Either him or Stephan Taylor.
Ironically enough, I became a big Patton fan the night of the A&M - LA Tech game. This guy is money. He absolutely shredded the A&M secondary.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote