View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013   #29
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22721 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans earning respect of their peers at Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
The second half collapse took a lot of shine off our early season success with me. Even the wins we had in the second half were worrisome, mainly the Lions game and the Jags game. It goes back to the whole expectations thing and the reason why this was a failed season imo. It's time to step up and play with the big boys. I can take a loss to a top team as long as you're competitive, but getting blown out three times to top teams in unacceptable for any team that considers itself a "contender".
Yah, I see your point. But I'm still more optimistic than you are. I don't think we're that far away.

How is it that every thread somehow migrates to this same topic?
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote