View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013   #28
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans earning respect of their peers at Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
the second half collapse was 5-3

we also blew out the afc's sb participant. we're not that far away
The 49ers lost to the Rams, just saying. (speaking of the 49ers, they made a QB change after making to the NFC Championship game with Smith. If Schaub took Kubiak to the AFC Championship he would be so loyal that you would never even know who Colin Kaepernick is, if he was on this team

The Ravens took that big loss and took their play to another level. We took our first blowout loss, responded against the Ravens and then went into a funk and tail spanned out of HFA. That is a leadership issue with me... coming from either the QB (who played like hammered crap during that stretch) or the coaches. (I still don't see how you throw a challenge for too many players on the field and lose.. that was something I never saw before). Being far away or not isn't really the point. I'm saying even if we're close, that is as close as we're going to get until those issues are handled. Until we handle those issues we're stuck below a glass ceiling.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote